maandag 31 maart 2008

Too Much Amateurs

If you wanna go to Eindhoven's party of the year, you better come out this Saturday (April 5th). If you haven't been to the first edition of Too Much Fun Club let me tell you, it was nuts. This time Vice joined in and off course my boys from Ontour are supporting again. They sorted out a bigger and better location; Plan 2. Again an incredible line-up and I'm very proud to announce me and my DJ crew (Les Amateurs de Vinyl) are playing there. Ontour took care of a crazy S.O.S. cocktail bar. So let party boy extrordinaire Remco serve you a Bermuda Breezer, before he's had too much himself and is doing 'The Remco' on the dancefloor. If you don't come, well too bad for you it's gonna be fucking awesome.
For more info check: http://www.myspace.com/too_much_fun_club



1 opmerking:

De Skater zei

lol @ the Remco :-)

Heeft ie m nog gedaan trouwens? ik weet t niet meer