dinsdag 11 maart 2008

Buitenswesten Doc

Last wednesday in Paradiso was finally the premiere of the documentary Habbekrats made on the crazy Buitenwesten tour, that sweeped  the nation already a couple a years ago. Isn't it a bit late? Yes it is and things have changed a lot since then all true, but still a very nice piece of history from those 'easier' times.

Taking credit.

My personal favorite dutch MC; Duvel. And yes indeed, he is wearing a manonthemoon shirt.

And the east was in the house, oh my god. From left to right; Young Limpsta, Defill, Fat Peter and the legendary Andor. Sorry guys on that whole Cool Kids situation, I felt shit. Thank Jim.

Two fat fucks in one room, it was getting crowded. Peter's blog is good and he calls me fat then I call him fat, all good. But now this overweight farmer is stealing titles for blog entries, remember 'When the East is in the House...'? It was even about him! You're walking on thin ice, son. 

Geen opmerkingen: