dinsdag 4 maart 2008

Nope, Dope, Pope, Schmope...1

This saturday all of us from Freshcotton traveled down south, way south to Eindhoven better known as Eindjegramma. Of course when visiting Ontour's hometown, you first have diner with the fuckers. Then we entered the world of mass parties. There were four halls which each had a different style of music. Accept for some Hip Hop acts in one hall I couldn't really tell the difference, but hey we had a blast.

Playing here was Felix da Housecat, old school classicness. My favourite DJ that night.


Sjors & Sjimmie. Is that marihuana in your hand? I really don't support this guys. I'm not mad, just disappointed.


Interns ain't nothing but trouble.


Floor is on to me. Well I'm on to you, you little whiner. You're wearing that shirt to make your own face look better.


More drugs guys? Really? What are you a bunch of hippies? I must say, for the record, I really dont approve this sort of behaviour.

Geen opmerkingen: