dinsdag 4 maart 2008

100% Gayblade

I sais I'd go easy on the party pics, but fuck it life's a party right? Tomorrow a whole lot more party pics are coming from our night out in Eindhoven on saturday. But this was friday, again in Paradiso.

The one and only Benny was playing in the basment with the wonderful Barend. Together they are Gayblade Action Team (no homo). This thursday me and the other Sebas join them and play on Huiskamerhits at Bitterzoet, better come out.

Hoofddorp Murderers.


Vice's Armand, is that a do or a don't?


Harry, almost as stunning as his brother Barend, really wanted me to blog this one. Because it shows the most beatiful girl in Amsterdam (according to him); Samira looking at him like she's in love. You're welcome, buddy.


If you want to bump in to me with friends and have a nice bite. You should come to this place on the Rozengracht on friday or saturday between 5am and 6am. We'll be there.

Geen opmerkingen: