zondag 23 maart 2008

I'm out

Listen up, I'm sorry it has been a bit quite around the blog. But I had to work my ass off these last two weeks to go snowboarding for a week. I haven't gone snowboarding this winter yet and now it's already spring. And let me tell you for someone like me that is pretty f*cking frustrating.
But thank god for global warming, because it's snowing like crazy right now in the Alps (yesterday 100cm fresh!). For all the hot girls out there come find me in St. Anton this upcoming week. No worries I will be back for the infamous Garage Sale next sunday. I'll try my best to keep updating this week and after that the 24 hour blogging is on again (watch out for that Fat Peter beef) . Well I'm being picked up any minute now.
I'll miss you guys, but not half as much as you'll miss me. Ta ta.


Geen opmerkingen: