zondag 17 februari 2008

One night in Arnhem pt.2

Although her girlfriend was trying, this girl wouldn't get away from me. She recognized me and said I was hot. That right there deserved her a place on the blog. Enjoy.


This was my posse that came out with me, they're two of my closest buddies. The tall geek is Gossé de Skater, member of the infamous Les Amateurs de Vinyl. The tiny jock is Biff aka Ian McGriff, true Rastafari and half of Wazari Sound. Thanks guys.


Sure. Take another one, why don't ya?


If Peter wants to take you to this afterparty where they have really steep stairways don't go, you'll be leaving there with a limp worse than Limpy's.


When the proud owner of this set right here saw this picture she said; ,,They actually look really nice." so I'm sure she doesn't mind me putting this picture up.

Geen opmerkingen: