woensdag 6 februari 2008

Barcelona part 3

Trippin' out right here is Remco from Ontour. If you check his blog on High Snobiety, you might find out he stole some of my pictures. And I let him, you know why? Because he's my number 1 party buddy and homie for life. Get used to this face, I promise you this is not the last time you'll see it here.

Pim from Nike, Gio from Re-Issue and Walid from Patta all rocking the Kangol hat. I tried to rock it backwards like in the 90's, but people aren't ready for that shit yet.

Aaaanton (WESC, Gravis), my favourite Belgian dude. You never know what you gonna get when you go out with this veteran. Amai!

Happy couple Tuna and Gio enjoying the beautiful Spanish afternoon. What do you eat for lunch when in Spain? That's right; burgers 'n fries.

Rufus and Will (Second Son) our English connection, from London. Fish 'n chips, cup a tea, Mary fucking Poppins, London! I heard rumors about www.freshcotton.co.uk...

Geen opmerkingen: