woensdag 6 februari 2008

Bright Frankfurt Teil 2

One of the coolest thing there is this build-in pool they have. I once brought my board, but it's crazy busy. In summer time they have this crazy park, only suitable for crazy rippers. Crazy huh?

You must know I'm a bit of a health-food kinda guy. But every once and a while I can enjoy a big chunk a beef on a bun. Especially when it's grilled by, which I believe, one of the best looking women in Germany.

For diner Ontour's German guy Tim took us to Wagner, a zypical Frankfurter restaurant. So more meat, bratkartoffeln and Grüne Soße. For us dutchies it wasn't too hard to fit right in there, being loud and all.

Also typically Frankfurt; Apfelwein. One of us didn't handle it that well. Find out who, in the Vice party Frankfurt updates. Coming soon, real soon.

1 opmerking:

Rufus zei

That is crazy.
Who is the boy with the big jugs?
He has the face of an angel.
If only I could be gay