zondag 17 februari 2008

One night in Arnhem pt.1

Frisco and Brainwash organized this Static III premiere and party all the way out in Arnhem. After Peter from Frisco repeatingly begged me to come out there, me and a mini-posse decided to show our faces in farmerland.

This is my boy Peter, he's pretty much the king out there in Arnhem. He runs Frisco and is one of the most active bloggers I know (check it). I love this guy and his blog is nice and all, but the only thing is he keeps calling me fat on his blog... Can someone get this fatso a mirror?

Job Willemsen Soundsystem.


The good thing about small town parties is that everyone is so stoked that there finally is a party, they don't give a fuck and go absolutely nuts.

That's Limpy, if Peter is the mayor in Arnhem he's the sherrif. He was walking around with this camera around his neck all night with no more battery. He said the girls really liked it. He went home by train, alone. Good job, buddy!

The too cool to dance crew.